Sir Isaac Newton wore his black and gold waistcoat.
Beatrix Potter made this joke in 1906. Do you think this was the first time somebody wrote this joke down? Illustrated it? Did they make this joke while Newton was still alive? HOW OLD IS THIS JOKE.
A network for Dr. Newton Geiszler and Dr. Hermann Gottlieb groupies.
- mbf giulia and nicola
- it would be nice to follow the other members as well
- reblog this post (like to bookmark)
- have a huge love for our two scientists
- follow the network page
- put a link to the page on your blog
- you don’t have to be a pacific rim blog, but you have to post at least some pacific rim
- you have to be willing to give me your email so I can add you to the network and chat
- new friends
- new followers
- a place to freak out about noot and herms
- a place to post your graphics/edits/fanfiction/fanart
- remember to have your ask open, so I can message you when you get accepted
- we are going to start with 5-10 members
- track the tag kscinet
- I’m going to add the first members next week
watercolor, then PS and SAI a little. let’s think it was a sudden trip… sort of.)
THIS IS GOREGOUS.
She looks so wonderful and ethereal! Kiri you are AMAZING.
I doodled this out a while ago but it’s always at least a little relevant to life.
We’re inside each other.
I am physically unable to type the word New without adding a t at the end.
This is what I have become. This is my life now.